Hinduja Group Logo
Contact Us Mail Login
OUR GROUP OUR PHILOSOPHY FOR INVESTORS MEDIA ROOM CAREERS
Home Global Investments Investment Banking International Trading Hinduja Foundation
Home Trading International Trading
GLOBAL INVESTMENTS
AUTOMOTIVE
OIL AND GAS
BANKING AND FINANCE
IT AND BPO
POWER
MEDIA
REAL ESTATE
HEALTHCARE
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
TRADING
The British Metal Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd.
BANKING
INTERNATIONAL TRADING
HINDUJA FOUNDATION
 

The British Metal Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd.

The British Metal Corporation (India) Private Ltd. (BMC) was incorporated in India in 1946 as a 100% subsidiary of British Metal Corporation Limited, London. The Hinduja Group owns a major share (60%) and BMC, London, which is a group member of the Amalgamated Metal Corporation Plc., London holds the remaining 40%.

Why BMC?

BMC is the longest serving representative agency in India dealing in non-ferrous, precious metals . Backed with extensive hands-on experience of both international and Indian markets since 1946, the company is spearheaded by talented, experience-rich professionals who operate in complete synergy with the global Hinduja Group and their partner, AMC. It serves as a reliable partner for both buyers and sellers.

BMC's diversification has enabled it to remain the leading trader in non-ferrous metals, precious metals.

What BMC can offer Industry and Trade?

  • Stainless steel Scrap
  • Ferro Nickel
  • Nickel Briquettes
  • Zinc and Zinc Alloys
  • Acid Grade Fluorspar
  • Dead Brunt Magnesite
  • Ferro Alloys like FeCr, FeSI, FeMn, FeMo
  • Aluminium, Copper and Nickel Master Alloys
  • Minor metals like Antimony, Silicon
  • Bismuth, Cobalt, Magnesium
  • Chromium, Mercury, Selenium, Cadmium
  • Aluminum Scrap such as Lithosheets ,Extrusion 6063,TaintTabor & Telic etc.

Who are its major Principals?

BMC represents:

  • Nyrstar Sales & Marketing AG., lead alloys, zinc alloys and various by-products
  • ARA Pty Ltd.
  • KBM Affilips BV, The Netherlands, for Aluminium, Copper and Nickel master alloys
  • Nedmag Industries BV, The Netherlands for refractories
  • Cronimet, Germany
  • AMC UK
  • Wogen Resources
  • Al Badawi General Trading LLC
  • Intercontinental Metal Australia Pty Ltd
  • Stena Metall, Sweden, various non-ferrous metals scrap
  • Tarson International PTE Ltd.
  • A & M International Ltd.
  • Lambert Metals.

Enquiries can be made via:

Mr. Soumya Chowdhury, Commercial Manager
The British Metal Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd.
7th Floor, Flat No . 709
New Delhi House,
27, Barakamba Road,
New Delhi 110001, India
Phone: +91 11 23310510 / +91 11 23711863
E-mail: delhi@britishmetal.com

Mrs. Anupa Suvarna, Finance Manager /
Mr. Mangesh Rane, Sales Manager

The British Metal Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Apeejay House, 1st Floor, Dinsha Wachha Road
Backbay Reclamation
Mumbai 400020
Maharashtra, India
Phone: +91 22 22872344 / +91 22 22821915
E-mail: mumbai@britishmetal.com

Mr. Soumya Choudhury, Commercial Manager
The British Metal Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd.
United India Life Building
22, Chittaranjan Avenue
Kolkata 700072
West Bengal, India
Phone: +91 33 22126013 / +91 33 22126014
E-mail: kolkata@britishmetal.com