Ashok Leyland Project Services Ltd. (ALPS)
Over its long history in international trading and marketing and its multi-sector industry knowledge, both in the Indian and international context, the Hinduja Group has evolved a
comprehensive understanding of the processes involved in bringing projects to a successful conclusions.
The Group has a major commitment to long-term investments in various projects in developing countries and uses its expertise for assisting other Indian and overseas companies.
The Infrastructure Project Development initiatives of the Hinduja Group are spearheaded by Ashok Leyland Project Services Ltd. (ALPS), which:
- Assists investment entities of the Group in successfully identifying and implementing projects in India
- Provides professional services, in areas such as Power, Telecommunications and Surface Transport Infrastructure to international companies interested in projects in India.
- Provides specialised services designated to deliver project opportunities from concept to commissioning - from pre-investment Infrastructure Project Development such as feasibility studies and appraisals to development of joint ventures and company formation
- Provides (on request) specialised inputs to assist in the profitable and economic implementation of projects in close co-operation with promoters and designated shareholders
- Provides negotiated equity on behalf of the Hinduja Group as a commitment to the sustained results of its services accepted and proven practices, to various industry sectors in India
The Company has played a significant role in developing projects, which are at various stages of implementation, in power generation, airport construction and transportation including air cargo transportation, development of roads, airports and associated infrastructure.